Your shopping cart is empty!
Any returns or request for refund must abide by the following:
1. The Company should be notified of any returns either by telephone or email.
2. Goods must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt,
3. All goods must be returned in their original packaging and in the condition they were delivered to you i.e. clean and new.
4. For hygiene reasons earrings are non-refundable.
5. All food products cannot be exchanged or refunded.
6. The tags attached to goods must not be removed or tampered with in any way.
7. The goods must not be altered.
8. You must ensure that the outer packaging used for the returns, is sufficient to protect the goods in transit.
9. We suggest goods are returned by Royal Mail special delivery with the appropriate insurance. This applies to jewellery Items above £50. Other items Royal Mail Sign For.
10. We do not refund either the original or the return delivery charge.
11. Ensure to enclose your original invoice a proof of your purchase, any item returned without proof of purchase will be refused. Once we have received your item it will be assessed and a member of our returns team will be in touch accordingly.