Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the website www.zawzor.com.
By accessing and placing an order on this website you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
We have the right to periodically revise and update these terms and conditions in accordance with our supplier agreements and purchasing contracts. It is the client’s responsibility to read fully our terms and conditions and to check this website page to review our current terms and conditions. If for any reason, you do not wish to accept any of our revised terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.
Zawzor software applications (e.g. Widgets, Apps ) downloaded onto your desktop/laptop, and other websites and services on which these terms are posted or expressly referenced by partner companies (Zawzor Services), are bound by the same promises and obligations herein and are intended to be legally bound.
You and Zawzor hereby agree as follows:
1. You will be able to access most areas of this Website without registering your personal or company details with us.
2. We will take payment from your credit/debit card.
3. If for any reason whatsoever, we cannot deliver the goods ordered, we will either:
a) Request your permission to replace it with an item of similar look usage and value and if not acceptable we will
b) Effect an immediate full refund of all monies claimed from you but our responsibility ends with that. We will not be held responsible for any disappointment, change of plans, subsequent cancellations or curtailment deriving from failure to deliver goods as ordered.
4. All orders placed on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with the company’s terms and conditions, as expressed in these pages.
5. The confirmation stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will send you by email an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Zawzor; it is merely an acknowledgement of your intention to place a firm order of the goods described.
6. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and Zawzor will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. (Please refer to returns and refunds)
7. Delivery availability is guaranteed while stocks last. We aim to dispatch all goods as quickly as we possibly.
8. We do not accept responsibility for delays caused by a third party.
9. We hereby give notice that we cannot deliver to the following countries:
Ivory Coast (Cote d’Ivoire), Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Myanmar (Burma), Korea, Sudan
Syria, Egypt or any other country declared a war zone.
Force Majeure: We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by events outside our control Including any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident, including the following:
1. Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action.
2. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
3. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or pandemic or another national disaster.
4. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
5. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunication networks.
6. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
Returns & Refunds: Any return or request for refund must abide by the following:
1. The Company should be notified of any returns either by telephone or email.
2. Goods must be returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
3. All goods must be returned in their original packaging and in the condition they were delivered to you i.e. clean and new.
4. Earring Returns: For hygiene reasons a 50p fee will be charged to replace the post and butterfly.
5. Food Products cannot be exchanged or refunded.
6. The tags attached to the goods must not be removed or tampered with in any way.
7. The goods must not be altered.
8. You must ensure that the outer packaging used for the returns, is sufficient to protect the goods in transit.
9. We suggest that goods are returned by Royal Mail special delivery with the appropriate insurance.
10. We do not refund either the original or the return delivery charge.
11. Ensure to enclose your original invoice as proof of your purchase, any item returned without proof of purchase will be refused. Once we have received your item it will be assessed and a member of our returns team will be in touch accordingly.
Cancellation: If you wish to cancel your order for any reason whatsoever, you must notify us the soonest either by calling our customer services on 01707.647.234 from the UK or from outside of the UK +44.1707.647.234 or by email: email@example.com preferably before we have dispatched the goods to you. In cases where the goods have already been dispatched, you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 working days starting from the day after delivery. Returns must be in accordance with the returns policy section above.
Zawzor is a UK registered limited company and any disputes with Zawzor Ltd will be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Company Number: 8524128
Registered Office Address: 286B Chase Road, Southgate, London N.14 6HF
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights in any way.
Note - Our payment gateway provider is Sage Pay who are level 1 PCI and DSS Compliant.